Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys the beginning of the article

His words after a long time and could not bear to look away.
Look everywhere this article on the surface of Japanese sake, but my real aim is the last one, that is, so that Japan can no longer support Taiwan to assist in the reunification of China. To this end, the beginning of the article, I elaborate on unrealistic aggression against China, and then described in detail the feasibility of aggression against the United States, and finally the use of aggression against the United States will encounter difficulties leads to a view of China to establish strategic alliances. Actually the full text of the causal influence each other, but separate, left-wing forces in Japan might accept the view of aggression against China, the radical may be acceptable to form a strategic alliance with China. The right-wing forces may only accept the occupation of part of the Alaska Peninsula, or still adhere to the original idea of ​​aggression against China. But no matter what, will only be more favorable for China, rather than worse.
Like last time, I print out the article, Asano Sachiko as people bring in Tokyo. Then I again energy into finishing technical information, I have to fight all the information ready to do a good job, with political contacts in order to ensure that time to have enough energy.
Since moved to Sapporo, my room and board in the headquarters building, almost live the days of staying at home. Time flies so fast gone two weeks later. During this time, the men who carried out are good, so very few within the organization affairs, which gave me plenty of time to collate information.
News reports that the Yamaguchi-gumi has recently taken place in two large-scale armed conflict, and seven died. Miyamoto Solid Organs of Intelligence Unit have made new progress, there are already two men mixed into the Yamaguchi-gumi, the three forces in large-scale recruiting. Although the two men are not trained specially trained agents, the Yamaguchi-gumi is also mixed, it is estimated that within a short period of time will not find the problem. Only less than ideal is that these two individuals just joined the Yamaguchi-gumi, just pour some tea small role, contact no valuable information.
Is already the end of June, the weather is getting hot, I sat in front of the desk, and I feel exceptionally good. I gently press the mouse completely delete an e-mail, and then turn off the computer, got up and walked to the door. Like most enterprises, the the Asano Sachiko Secretary District next to the gate, see I'm going out, she quietly got up and followed behind me.
I did not call the boy to take the private elevator to the underground parking lot, and then on a very common Nissan demeanor, quietly left the headquarters. Asano Sachiko do not know where I'm going, as usual,air jordan shoes, quiet sitting next to me.
The car will soon be out of Sapporo, has been open to the outskirts, I look at the odometer, has left the Sapporo 30 km away, he gave the car slowly stopped at the roadside. Asano Sachiko looked at me puzzled, obviously I move very puzzled. I did not speak, open the trunk to take out a black suitcase, and then to lock with Asano Sachiko left the road.
About twenty minutes to go, and see around a figure nor this way, I stopped, sat down on the ground. The Asano Sachiko see I do not speak,Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys, they are also in front of me and sat down. I take out an arms

No comments:

Post a Comment