Monday, June 4, 2012

air jordan 2.5 Hand took the buns

Trance, and did not notice the ring around.
One hand tied behind, do not know that holding something in one hand I dance with this lens, I seem to have seen in which the film.
To see her Tianran smile, my heart a little uncomfortable now is deserted at as little as I have less to write shy, bright, how do you run here come? did not think you really here. it. Looked at her face faint Jisi fragrant perspiration, I know she certainly find a lot of places, half an hour, she certainly did not eat it, I cared so much about the girls in this school, perhaps the only a.
Canteen buns, most people only eat down the food, people buy more, want to come she certainly spent some time, and all this for me.
Hand took the buns, bite, and I to dinner time, my stomach is also called upon, but this should be very warm and delicious buns in my mouth, still bland, as if chewing a piece of wood.oakley black friday deals oakley black friday deals sale ray ban black friday 2015
Why am I out of this gear sub-thing? Memoirs stolen things, now my heart must be very good.
Took another bite,air jordan 2.5, I shook my head, sighed, and this is what I do not want to affect my table, but I feel really bad through.
Vast and mighty, the end is how the? Say or not say? Say what my notebook, and see no light, although I do not want to hide her what, but some things can only be bored in their heart.
Be concealed, and I gently nodded.
happened to jot down some of the content did not expect these to become the scourge.
What I do not care? This seems to me the outward manifestation of my inner world of real ideas, which in my diary, my diary, basically not stopped, just the beginning of the fairly sunny later, these things, I am only one person to see the damn previous experience of how I develop the habit of writing diary? damn thief

No comments:

Post a Comment